Use this template to prepare a Dormitory Housing Tenancy Agreement
for the ACT between a student ⁄ tenant and the university housing facility.
- The student is granted a license to use the room, the shared facilities within the dormitory suite, and the common areas of the building.
- The landlord may deduct from the rental bond any arrears in rent, or the costs arising from any breach of the student's obligations.
- The student must notify the landlord immediately if s/he ceases to be a student of the university.
- Each of the parties may terminate the tenancy on proper notice, but the student must pay an early termination fee if the tenancy is terminated before the end of the term.
- The student will remain liable for the rent for the balance of the term unless a replacement tenant is found.
This Australian Capital Territory Dormitory Housing Tenancy Agreement
is provided in MS Word format and is fully editable to fit your circumstances.