If your facility handles materials that are used for scientific research and testing, use this Agreement to Transfer Research Materials
to set the conditions under which the materials will be released to a researcher.
- Ownership of the research materials and related documentation remains with the research facility.
- The researcher will use the materials for scientific research only.
- The researcher will keep all information strictly confidential for a specified number of years.
- If the research results in an invention, improvement or other innovation, the parties will negotiate a suitable agreement to develop the innovation and determine its potential commercial applications.
- The facility has the right to review and delay any publication referring to the materials, documentation and/or research.
This Agreement to Transfer Research Materials
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your particular circumstances.