Prepare a Directors' Circular to be distributed to the shareholders of an Alberta corporation with respect to an offer to purchase all of the corporation's common shares.
Information contained in the Circular includes:
- reasons of the Board for recommending acceptance of the offer;
- details of a pre-acquisition agreement between the companies, including an agreement by the purchaser to pay option holders the difference between the purchase price and the exercise price of their options;
- principal security holders;
- details of the offering company, including directors and shareholders;
- material contracts between principals of the corporation and the purchaser;
- trading of securities;
- material changes;
- statutory rights of security holders.
This Alberta Directors Circular re: Offer to Purchase Common Shares
is a downloadable and fully customizable MS Word form.