Florida commercial landlords, if you are selling or refinancing a business premises which is being leased to a tenant, use this ready-made template to prepare an Estoppel Certificate
from the tenant.
The Estoppel Certificate sets out:
- pertinent details about the lease,
- the status of the tenancy
- any unpaid amounts of rent, charges or other payments,
- details of any existing default by either the landlord or the tenant,
- any outstanding claims with respect to the lease.
This Florida Commercial Tenant Estoppel Certificate
is in MS Word format, and is easy to print, download and use.