US Law Videos .com  


US Law Videos .com
Helping you understand American law through
video, books, links, forms, and more ...

Home Search Legal Forms Law Books
(195 videos)

ACT Deed of Mortgage

ACT lenders, prepare a Deed of Mortgage secured by real estate with this comprehensive template form for Australian Capital Territory.
  • The mortgagor remains in possession of the property but transfers to the lender all rights and privileges with respect to the mortgaged premises as security for the loan.
  • The lender will release the mortgaged premises and retransfer all rights back to the mortgagor upon payment in full of the mortgage money with interest.
  • The mortgagor must pay all taxes and charges, maintain the property in good repair and keep it fully insured.
  • If the mortgagor carries out any building works, they must comply with all laws and regulations, and must be completed within the time agreed by the lender. The mortgagor must obtain all necessary permits and certificates.
  • If the premises are licensed premises for the sale of liquor, the mortgagor must comply with all laws and regulations governing the business.
  • There are sections covering strata titles, crown lands, and agricultural lands.
  • There are also sections for both limited period fixed rate mortgages and standard variable rate mortgages.
  • The document includes instructions on how to complete the form, notes with respect to stamp duty, lodgment for registration and information on how to contact Australia Land Titles Offices.
This Australian Capital Territory Deed of Mortgage form is provided in MS Word format and is easy to download, fill in and print.

Download: ACT Deed of Mortgage

Related Categories:

NOTICE: The information and links contained on this web page are intended only to be merely informative and are NOT intended to provide legal advice to any person/entity. Never rely solely on the information contained on this web site or on any third-party web site. Information and/or links may not apply or be appropriate to your situation and/or may be out of date. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer. E.&O.E. Legal disclaimer


Canadian Law Resources: (14-Apr-2018) E.&O.E.

More videos ...