Film producers, hire a non-union day performer for your film or television production with this Actor Employment Agreement for Non-Union Day Performers
- The actor will provide all wardrobe items, other than period costumes or specialty items which will be provided by the producer.
- The producer represents that the producer is not a party to any Screen Actors Guild collective bargaining agreement, and the performer warrants that he/she is not a member of any union or guild which would prevent the performer from working on the picture.
- The producer is granted the exclusive right to use the actor's name and likeness in connection with the picture. The producer will also have all merchandising rights, and will pay the actor a pro rata share of the gross revenues derived from the use of the actor's name or likeness in connection with merchandising.
- The parties agree to binding arbitration in the event of a dispute.
- The contract includes an employment eligibility clause for the USA, which can be deleted for non-USA contracts.
This Actor Employment Agreement for Non-Union Day Performers
template is available in MS Word format and is fully editable to fit your needs.