Booking agents, book an engagement for a band or musical artist with this easy-to-use Agency Booking Agreement
The venue can contract the services of the artist for a specific period of time or for a certain number of performances. Provisions of the Agreement include:
- what happens if the client defaults;
- time and length of the band's breaks or intermissions;
- rules applying to the performance, such as dress, behavior, general conduct;
- commission payable to the booking agent;
- blank contract rider form, which can be used to add additional terms for either the client or the band ⁄ artist.
This agreement can also be modified to book an engagement directly between the client and the band ⁄ artist, without going through an agent.
This Agency Booking Agreement
template is provided in MS Word format. Pay for the form once, use it as often as you require. Fully editable to meet your needs.