Alabama Hunting Lease Agreement
Alabama landowners, give hunters the right to hunt game on your land with this Hunting Lease and Indemnity Agreement
- This Agreement can be used for individual hunters or for groups and organizations.
- Hunters must abide by all state laws.
- Hunters agree to take proper care of the land.
- Hunters must observe all safety measures regarding fire and other dangers.
- Hunters are responsible for all damage to land, buildings, crops and stock.
- All hunters who use the land agree to indemnify the landowner against all claims and actions for loss, damage, injury or death.
This Alabama Hunting Lease Agreement
template is provided in MS Word format, and can be easily customized to fit your circumstances.
Download: Alabama Hunting Lease Agreement
The information and links contained on this web page are intended only to be merely informative and are NOT intended to provide legal advice to any person/entity. Never rely solely on the information contained on this web site or on any third-party web site. Information and/or links may not apply or be appropriate to your situation and/or may be out of date. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer. E.&O.E.
Canadian Law Resources: