Sell a boat or boat motor in Alabama with this Warranty Bill of Sale for Boat or Motor.
The seller gives certain warranties to the buyer, including:
- that the seller owns the boat and has the right to sell it,
- that the boat is free of encumbrances or security registrations except those that the seller has already disclosed and the buyer has agreed to assume,
- the boat/engine has been inspected and is in good condition,
- that the sale price for the boat is reasonable as of the date of the sale,
- that the seller believes the buyer to be of legal age.
The document should be acknowledged in front of a notary public, and an acknowledgement form is included.
This Alabama Warranty Bill of Sale for Boat or Motor
form is in MS Word format, and can be easily customized to fit your circumstances.