Prepare an Offering Memorandum for an offering of limited partnership units in a drilling partnership in Alberta
with this comprehensive template.
- Only privately owned companies can raise capital through a private placement of shares or units, and they must comply with provincial securities laws and regulations.
- The offering is being made in order to raise operating capital to develop a viable well drilling contract company.
- The offering allows for multiple closings, to take place as certain specified amounts of subscription funds are received.
- The exit strategy contemplated is a vend-in with a public company.
- The offering is to be made in Alberta only.
This Alberta Drilling Limited Partnership Offering Memorandum
is available as a fully editable Microsoft Word template.