Alberta franchisors, sublease a commercial premises to one of your franchisees with this Franchise Sublease Agreement
- The Agreement is between the franchisor as the original tenant (sublandlord), the franchisee as subtenant and a guarantor of the lease, who is a principal of the franchisee.
- The subtenant indemnifies the sublandlord against all claims and damages arising out of the subtenant's lease of the premises.
- The subtenant will pay rent and other charges, including a security deposit, to the sublandlord.
- The subtenant is not entitled to any tenant improvement allowance which may be paid to the sublandlord under the original head lease.
- The sublandlord has the right to establish and enforce rules and regulations regarding the use of the subleased premises.
- The subtenant agrees not to overload utility and service facilities to the premises.
- The subtenant is responsible for its own insurance. The sublandlord is not liable for death or injury of a person or for loss or damage of property in the subleased premises.
This Alberta Franchise Sublease Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to meet your exact needs.