Alberta Offer to Purchase Interest in Crown Leases
Prepare an Offer to Purchase an Interest in Crown Leases
with this template for the Province of Alberta.
Key points of the offer include (among others):
- amount and allocation of purchase price between petroleum and natural gas rights, tangibles, and miscellaneous interests,
- optional interest clauses included,
- if accepted, the offeror will prepare a formal purchase and sale agreement,
- offer is subject to the offeror performing a satisfactory due diligence review of all books, files, records, and contracts,
- the transaction is subject to the offeror receiving all necessary regulatory approvals,
- the offer is conditional upon offeror conducting a satisfactory environmental audit,
- the transaction is subject to the vendor being satisfied that Alberta Energy will approve the transfer.
This Alberta Offer to Purchase Interest in Crown Leases
is available as a MS Word template and is fully customizable.
Download: Alberta Offer to Purchase Interest in Crown Leases
The information and links contained on this web page are intended only to be merely informative and are NOT intended to provide legal advice to any person/entity. Never rely solely on the information contained on this web site or on any third-party web site. Information and/or links may not apply or be appropriate to your situation and/or may be out of date. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer. E.&O.E.
Canadian Law Resources: