US Law Videos .com  


US Law Videos .com
Helping you understand American law through
video, books, links, forms, and more ...

Home Search Legal Forms Law Books
(195 videos)

Alberta Out-of-Province Application for Certificate

If you currently reside outside of Alberta, you can use this Out-of-Province Service Request Package and Application Form to order a birth, marriage or death certificate from the Province of Alberta Vital Statistics.

This form is used by non-resident individuals to request proof of registration (certificates or certified copies) of births, marriages or deaths occurring in Alberta. The form is available as a PDF download which can be printed, filled in and tendered with the application fee to Alberta Vital Statistics.

Form REG3317, revised 2004/04.

Download: Alberta Out-of-Province Application for Certificate

Related Forms:

Related Categories:

NOTICE: The information and links contained on this web page are intended only to be merely informative and are NOT intended to provide legal advice to any person/entity. Never rely solely on the information contained on this web site or on any third-party web site. Information and/or links may not apply or be appropriate to your situation and/or may be out of date. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer. E.&O.E. Legal disclaimer


Canadian Law Resources: (14-Apr-2018) E.&O.E.

More videos ...