Prepare a Purchase and Sale Agreement for Oil & Gas Rights
in the Province of Alberta with this ready-made template.
- The Vendor will prepare the specific conveyances, at its cost.
- The Vendor will remit the GST payable on the transaction.
- The closing is subject to several conditions, including satisfactory completion of the purchaser's review.
- Representations and warranties of each party to the other.
- Indemnity of each party by the other.
- Operating costs and proceeds will be adjusted as of the adjustment date, and the purchase price adjusted accordingly.
- Te Vendor will maintain the assets in accordance with good oil field practice until the closing and will not make any commitments or expenditures in excess of a specified amount without the consent of the Purchaser.
- The Vendor will give appropriate notice to third parties with rights of first refusal.
This Alberta Purchase and Sale Agreement for Oil & Gas Rights
is available as a fully editable Microsoft Word template.