Prepare a Road Crossing Pipeline Agreement
for lands situated in Alberta with this comprehensive template.
- A drilling company (the grantor) grants another party (the grantee) the right to construct a roadway crossing the Grantor's pipeline in designated areas of Grantor's pipeline right-of-way.
- The grantee is responsible for locating and marking all pipelines that lie within the crossing area.
- The road must be constructed so that it does not reduce the clearance between the pipeline and the existing ground level.
- Before performing any sub-surface work, the grantee must locate the pipeline by hand digging and must not use any excavation equipment within a 1-metre distance.
- The grantee will have the right to enter on the land to maintain, repair and remove the road.
This Alberta Road Crossing Pipeline Agreement
template is available in MS Word format.