Have you and your spouse decided to separate? Put the terms of the separation in writing with this Separation and Matrimonial Property Agreement for the Province of Alberta.
- The agreement assumes that the parties own the matrimonial home (principal residence) as joint tenants.
- The parties agree to transfer title to the property into one name alone.
- The transferee of the title will buy out the share of the other party.
- Each party releases the other from any support or alimony claims.
- Neither party is entitled to pension benefits or RRSP of the other party.
- The agreement provides for joint custody of minor children.
This Alberta Separation and Matrimonial Property Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific needs.