Use this template to prepare a Schedule to the Articles of Incorporation of an Alberta business corporation
setting out the rights and privileges attaching to the authorized share classes of the corporation.
This Schedule creates the following classes of shares:
- Class A common voting shares;
- Class B common non-voting shares;
- dividends on common shares to be declared contemporaneously;
- Class C preferred non-voting dividend bearing redeemable shares with rights on dissolution in priority to other classes;
- Class D preferred non-voting shares, with rights on dissolution in priority to the common shares.
This Alberta Articles of Incorporation Schedule for Share Classes A and B Common, C and D Preferred
is in MS Word format, and is fully editable.