Alberta Take-over Offer to Purchase Common Shares
Prepare an Offer to Purchase Common Shares for Cash with this template form for Alberta.
- The offer is made by a third party who is offering to purchase all of the common shares of a privately held Alberta corporation.
- The Board of Directors has approved the offer and unanimously recommends that the shareholders accept.
- The offer is made for shares only, and is not made for options or for securities convertible into shares.
- The offeror will not be obligated to complete the transaction if less than 90% of the outstanding shares are not deposited in accordance with the offer.
- If the offeror acquires at least 90% of the outstanding shares, it may acquire the remaining shares under the compulsory acquisition provisions of the Alberta Business Corporations Act.
This Alberta Take-over Offer to Purchase Common Shares
is a downloadable and fully editable MS Word document.
Download: Alberta Take-over Offer to Purchase Common Shares
The information and links contained on this web page are intended only to be merely informative and are NOT intended to provide legal advice to any person/entity. Never rely solely on the information contained on this web site or on any third-party web site. Information and/or links may not apply or be appropriate to your situation and/or may be out of date. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer. E.&O.E.
Canadian Law Resources: