Prepare an Appraisal of a developed commercial property
with this easy-to-use template form.
The appraisal must be performed by a licensed appraiser, to determine fair market value of the property. The appraisal contains:
- a list of contingent and limiting conditions which may affect the accuracy of the appraisal;
- description of the property;
- valuation based on three approaches: Cost Approach, Direct Sales Comparison Approach and Income Approach;
- the Cost Approach considers the current replacement value of the improvements, less depreciation, in combination with the current value of the land as if vacant;
- the Direct Sales Comparison Approach analyzes recent market action on comparable properties;
- the Income Approach or Capitalization Method capitalizes the estimated annual net income from the property at an appropriate rate into an indication of the capital value of the property.
This Appraisal Form for Commercial Property
is provided in MS Word format. and is fully editable.