This Advance Health Care Directive Forms Package for Arizona
- an explanation of what an advance directive is,
- instructions on preparing and completing an advance directive,
- a Living Will Declaration setting out your wishes regarding life sustaining procedures,
- a Pre-Hospital Medical Care Directive,
- a Durable Health Care Power of Attorney appointing an agent to make health care decisions for you.
Making an Advance Directive can help to ensure that your family and your doctor know what your wishes are regarding medical treatment and life support if you are unable to communicate or make your own decisions.
This Arizona Advance Health Care Directive Forms Package
is provided in MS Word format, and can be used by more than one person by filling in the appropriate information.