Australian ad agencies, write up your client contracts with this Exclusive Advertising Agency Retainer Agreement
- The agency will act as the client's exclusive ad agency for the creation, planning and production of all advertising media and campaigns.
- In dealing with third parties, the agency will act as principal and not as the client's agent.
- In addition to the agency's fees, the client will pay all reasonable out-of-pocket expenses. Large expenses must be pre-approved.
- The agency agrees to keep confidential all of the client's proprietary information.
- The agency will not engage in any business with a competitor of the client during the term of the Retainer Agreement.
- Any intellectual property developed on behalf of the client will belong exclusively to the client.
- The parties agree to settle any disputes by conciliation.
This Australia Exclusive Advertising Agency Retainer Agreement
form is provided in MS Word format and is fully editable.