Australia computer suppliers, write up your customer contracts with this easy-to-use Computer Hardware & Software Sale Agreement
- The supplier retains a security interest in the products until payment in full is received.
- The customer is responsible for paying all applicable taxes on the hardware and software, unless the customer has provided an exemption certificate.
- The supplier warrants the products for a limited period. The customer's sole remedy under the limited warranty will be a refund or repair ⁄ replacement of defective products.
- Software products are licensed to the customer under the appropriate licence.
- The supplier indemnifies the customer against infringement claims to the extent of procuring rights to the product for the customer, replacing the product, or removing the product and refunding the price paid.
This Australia Computer Hardware & Software Sale Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is easily edited to fit your specific circumstances.