Australia employers, prepare an Employment Agreement for a new employee
with this comprehensive template.
- This form contains provisions for both an ongoing employment and for a fixed term, for instance if the employee is being hired for 1 or 2 years, in which case there is an option to renew the contract.
- The Agreement makes provision for bonuses and allowances to be paid to the employee.
- The employee must be paid overtime at 1 times the normal rate for hours worked in excess of 38 hours in any one week.
- The employee is entitled to 20 days annual leave for each year of continuous employment, up to 8 days of sick leave ⁄ family leave, and long service leave in accordance with applicable law.
- The employer must pay superannuation at the rate required by law.
- The employee must comply with all relevant occupation health and safety regulations and with the employer's workplace rules and policies.
- Provisions for termination by either party.
- Provisions for grievance procedure and dispute resolution.
- Confidentiality, non-competition and non-solicitation provisions which survive the termination of the employment for a specified period of years.
This Australia Employment Agreement
template is provided in MS Word format and is fully editable.