Sell a real estate property in Australia with this Sale of House and Land Agreement
The Sale Agreement contains information about the parties and the transaction, such as:
- financing details;
- the transaction is conditional on purchaser obtaining a satisfactory property inspection;
- procedure for settlement;
- adjustments to the purchase price;
- warrants of the purchaser and seller;
- conditions for terminating the agreement;
- risk prior to settlement;
- possession of the property prior to settlement.
This Australia Sale of House and Land Agreement
template is provided in MS Word format and is fully editable.