Learn the basics of good time management with this comprehensive 7-page article.
The articles covers the following principles of time management:
The Basics of Time Management
- keeping long-term and short-term to do lists;
- using peak hours to advantage;
- accomplishing unpleasant tasks;
- identifying and setting priorities;
- learning to say no;
- establishing realistic and meaningful time frames;
- avoiding interruptions;
- learning to delegate;
- using your resources wisely;
- creating standard procedures;
- planning time-effective and cost-effective meetings;
- changing bad habits.
is available as a downloadable MS Word file.