Publishers, create contracts for authors with this template Book Publishing Agreement with Nonexclusive Worldwide Rights
to publish and distribute a previously published work.
- The author grants the publisher a non-exclusive worldwide license to publish the work.
- The publisher will pay royalties to the author calculated on net receipts, after deduction of costs and expenses.
- Submissions must be made in accordance with the publisher's submission procedures, which are included as a schedule.
- The author can purchase copies of the work at a discounted price.
- The publisher will charge an annual title maintenance fee.
- This contract is generic and is not specific to any country.
This Book Publishing Agreement with Nonexclusive Worldwide Rights is available as a Microsoft Word download and can be easily customized to fit your circumstances.