BC construction contractors, write up your project contracts easily with this British Columbia Contractor Agreement for Construction Project
- The contractor will provide labour and materials to the job site on the owner's property.
- The contractor agrees to pay a penalty for each day beyond the completion date that the work is not substantially completed.
- The property owner will pay a bonus for each day ahead of schedule that the work is substantially completed.
- The contractor is entitled to interest at the stated rate for any overdue amounts owing by the property owner.
- The contractor warrants that it is fully insured, and indemnifies the owner against claims and losses.
The British Columbia Contractor Agreement for Construction Project
template is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.