California mortgage lenders, transfer title of a mortgaged real estate property to a trustee corporation with this Deed of Trust and Assignment of Rents and Request for Special Notice.
- The trustee corporation will hold the property on behalf of the mortgage lender, as security to ensure the property owner's performance of its obligations.
- The trustor (property owner) must provide the lender with proof of satisfactory fire insurance coverage naming the lender as loss payee.
- The trustor is responsible for maintenance and upkeep of the property, and for paying all taxes and charges as they come due.
- The trustor assigns to the lender the right to collect any rents and profits from the property.
- The trustor requests copies of any notice of default or sale, in accordance with Section 2924b of the Civil Code.
This California Deed of Trust and Assignment of Rents and Request for Notice
template is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to meet your specific needs.