Prepare a Home Improvement Contract
with this easy-to-use template for the State of California, in accordance with the requirements of Section 7159 of the Business and Professions Code.
- All labor and materials will be provided by the contractor.
- No alterations will be made to the plans without a signed change order.
- The contractor is responsible for obtaining all necessary permits.
- The contract price will be paid in installment payments.
- Provisions for allowances.
- includes a Notice of Cancellation form, and a Notice to Owner under Section 7018.5 of the California Business and Professions Code.
- Also includes a Form A Attachment for Home Improvement Projects.
This California Home Improvement Contract
template is provided in MS Word format, and is fully customizable to meet your needs.