Sell your vehicle with this Bill of Sale form
for use in Canada.
This form can be used to sell a car, truck, SUV, minivan, pick-up or other type of motor vehicle other than a boat and/or boat motor
. The seller gives the buyer certain warranties, such as:
- that the seller owns the vehicle and has the right to sell it,
- that the vehicle is free of encumbrances or security registrations except those that the seller has already disclosed and the buyer has agreed to assume,
- that the seller believes the buyer to be of legal age.
- The seller certifies that the odometer reading is correct and has not been altered.
- The form includes an Affidavit of Attestation to be sworn by the person witnessing the signatures of the parties.
This Canada Bill of Sale for Vehicle
form is in MS Word format, and is easy to download, fill in with your details, and print.