Do you produce television or radio programs in Canada? Use this template to prepare a Broadcast Recording Agreement for musical artists who appear on those programs.
- The artist allows the producer to record a performance solely for use in the broadcast and re-broadcast of the program.
- The artist also grants the producer the right to use the artist's name and likeness to promote the program.
- All recordings of the broadcast, in any format, are the property of the producer. The artist will be credited on all transcripts of the program containing the performance.
- The agreement is non-exclusive and the artist has the right to record to record the material for any other party.
- The artist retains an option to purchase the master recording of the performance.
This Canada Broadcast Recording Agreement for TV or Radio Program
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.