Canadian business brokers, prepare customized contracts for your clients with this easy-to-use template Broker Agreement for Sale of Business.
- The broker will list the business for sale, identify potential buyers and generally act on behalf of the seller to complete a sale.
- The broker's commission rate will be calculated as a percentage of the sale price or a minimum fixed rate, whichever is more.
- The seller grants the broker a lien over the business assets until the commission is paid in full.
- The parties agree to arbitration in the event of a dispute.
- The file includes a confidentiality agreement which potential buyers must sign before reviewing confidential business information of the seller.
This Canada Broker Agreement for Sale of Business
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.