Hire a Canadian employee for an international agency, as part of a deferred compensation structure pursuant to the Income Tax Act (Canada), with this Business Consultation Services & Income Stabilization Agreement.
- The employer contracts with the employee for exclusive rights to his/her services in his/her particular field of expertise.
- The employer is specifically prohibited from doing business within Canada, or from having an agent or an office in Canada. Since the employee is resident in Canada, the employer has the right to loan out the employee's services to other parties (i.e. businesses operating in Canada). The third party pays the employer, which pays the employee.
- The agreement constitutes an employment agreement between the parties.
- The employee will receive a guaranteed minimum yearly salary, to be paid in Canadian dollars.
- The employer will establish a post-retirement income program as additional compensation for the employee.
This Canada Business Consultation Services & Income Stabilization Agreement
template is available as a downloadable and customizable MS Word document.