Prepare a Co-Branding Agreement with an Application Provider
with this easy-to-use template for Canada.
The Agreement is between a service provider who operates one or more websites which deliver third party content, products and/or services to its customers, and an application provider which has distributions rights for certain content, products and/or services it wants to disseminate through the service provider websites.
Provisions of the Agreement include:
- Obligations of the parties with respect to a co-branded application to be developed, hosted and maintained by application provider, and integrated into service provider systems;
- Service provider's specifications and standards to be met;
- Mutual agreement of the parties not to serve advertising of the other party's competitors;
- Ownership rights and restrictions of each party with respect to data collected;
- The parties grant each other limited licenses for use of their respective trademarks, content, and intellectual property;
- The application provider is responsible for maintenance and customer support;
- The service provider is responsible for promotion of the websites;
- Termination provisions.
This Canada Co-Branding Agreement with Application Provider
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.