Prepare a fixed price Construction Project Management Agreement for a large development in Canada
with this easy-to-use template.
The agreement is between the owner of the subject property and a party being appointed as the project manager. Duties of the project manager include:
- administering, managing and coordinating activities among the various contractors hired on the construction project;
- scheduling and supervising the work;
- obtaining bids and making recommendations with respect to hiring;
- assisting in obtaining the necessary permits for the development;
- reviewing contractor safety programs.
- The manager's duties specifically do NOT include control over the practices of the contractors.
- The owner indemnifies the project manager against all claims and losses arising from the performance of its duties.
This Canada Construction Project Management Agreement
template is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your particular needs.