IT consultants, prepare your client contracts with this Consulting Agreement for Information Technology Services
, for use in Canada.
- The consultant is not subject to supervision by or instructions from the client.
- The contract is non-exclusive.
- The consultant indemnifies the client against claims by Canada Revenue Agency for employee deductions, and against claims for damages, loss or injury caused by the consultant's employees.
- The consulting firm and its employees are bound by confidentiality and nondisclosure provisions.
- The client is the sole owner of all deliverables under the contract.
- The consultant will not solicit staff or customers of the client.
The Canada Consulting Agreement for Information Technology Services
is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.