Canadian franchisors, create Franchise Agreements
for new retail sales outlet franchises with this comprehensive easy-to-use template.
- The franchisee is licensed to sell lines of consumer goods branded by the franchisor.
- The guarantor guarantees performance of the franchisee's obligations and payment of all sums owing under the agreement.
- Financial information to be provided by the franchisee.
- Training and assistance to be provided by the franchisor.
- The franchisee will purchase and sell only those products that are approved by the franchisor.
- The franchisee is allowed to use the franchisor's trade marks only in connection with operating the retail outlet.
- Confidentiality provisions.
- Termination by either party.
The Canada Franchise Agreement for Retail Outlet
template is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.