Planning on incorporating a business corporation in Canada? Use this Incorporation Checklist
to help you to prepare the necessary documents to organize the corporation.
The required information includes:
- names and addresses of initial directors and shareholders
- classes of authorized shares
- jurisdiction (province) in which the company will be incorporated
- registered and records office addresses
- fiscal year end
- other relevant information necessary to help you complete the forms.
This Canada Incorporation Checklist for Business Corporation
form is provided in MS Word format, and is easy to download, fill in and print.