Canadian marketing firms, write contracts for clients who market products worldwide with this International Marketing Agreement
- The marketer will act as agent for the client in garnering interest for the client's products from foreign distribution outlets outside of Canada.
- The marketer will be paid a share of all revenues generated from the sale and licensing of the client's products.
- The parties appoint a bank to act as escrow agent, to hold the revenues until instructed in writing to distribute the funds.
- Any disputes arising under the Agreement will be resolved by binding arbitration.
- The agreement is governed by Canadian laws.
This Canada International Marketing Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to meet your needs.