Canadian franchisors, use this comprehensive Master Franchise Agreement
to appoint a master franchisee who will sell franchises for you within a specified territory, on a non-exclusive basis.
- The master franchisee has the right and license to use the proprietary business marks of Franchisor, to establish and operate franchise centres within the territory and to license other franchisees to operate those franchise centres.
- A franchise fee will be paid for each franchise sold, plus a continuing royalty.
- The franchisor will provide an initial training program.
- The master franchisee is responsible for ensuring each franchisee operates in accordance with the system developed by Franchisor, including purchase and sale of products, operating standards of quality, etc.
- Provisions concerning design and construction of franchise centres.
- Use of trade marks and other proprietary marks.
- Confidentiality provisions.
- Events of default, procedure for termination.
This Master Franchise Agreement for Canada
is provided as a downloadable MS Word template, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.