Create a Merchant Site Affiliate Agreement
with this template form, between a Canadian provider of online shopping services (Merchant) and a supplier (Affiliate) wishing to sell its products through the e-mall operated by the Merchant.
- The Affiliate grants the Merchant a world-wide right and licence to use its logos and marks in connection with listing and sale of the Affiliate products via the Merchant's online network.
- The Affiliate is solely responsible for handling the shipping and returns of its products to and from customers.
- The Affiliate will provide all relevant product information and materials, including photographs of items.
- The Affiliate agrees not to market its products through any other online shopping service during the term of the Agreement.
- The Affiliate indemnifies the Merchant against claims from third parties arising from the purchase of the Affiliate's products.
- The Agreement is governed by Canadian law.
This Canada Merchant Site Affiliate Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and can be converted to html for posting online.