Prepare a customized Nanny Referral Contract for nanny and au pair placement services in Canada
with this easy-to-use template.
- The agency is acting as a referral agent only. The nanny does not become an employee of the agency under the contract.
- The nanny agrees to inform the agency of any job offers or placements arising from the nanny's job search.
- The agency is not obligated to find a position for the nanny.
- The nanny must pay all of his/her own travel and relocation expenses, however, the employer will be responsible for paying the agency's fees.
- The agency will have no liability arising from any referral, and will have no obligation to reimburse the nanny for any fees or costs incurred by the nanny during the job search.
- The agency and prospective employers have the right to verify all information provided by the nanny.
This Canada Nanny Referral Contract
template is a downloadable MS Word file which is fully customizable to fit your business.