Canadian software distributors, create custom network license contracts with this template Network Software License and Maintenance Agreement
for customers who want to license specific software for use by their employees over a network.
Provisions of the Agreement include:
- the license does not transfer ownership of the software;
- proprietary rights to the software;
- restrictions on copying or reverse engineering;
- confidentiality provisions;
- ongoing technical support;
- scope of software maintenance services;
- limited warranty and liability of distributor;
- updates and supplements to the software;
- customer remedies limited to replacement of any defective product.
This Canada Network Software License and Maintenance Agreement
is provided in MS Word format. Buy the form once, download and use it as often as required.