Canadian manufacturers, sign up distributors to sell your products across the country with this Nonexclusive Distributorship Agreement
- The distributor has to meet predetermined minimum purchase obligations throughout the term of the contract.
- The distributor must devote a specified percentage of its display space to the products.
- The manufacturer must give the distributor 30 days notice before a price change can be put into effect.
- The distributor is a non-exclusive distributor of the products in the country, but is the sole distributor within its allocated territory.
- The manufacturer will refer all sales and leads within the territory to the distributor.
The Canada Nonexclusive Distributor Agreement
template is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific needs.