Prepare an Offering Memorandum for a private placement offering of limited partnership units in Canada with this template Offering Memorandum for Sale of Limited Partnership Units as Tax Shelter.
- The investment will qualify as a tax shelter, in accordance with the Income Tax Act.
- Any investment in the units should be considered highly speculative and very risky, and should only be undertaken by persons who are financially able to risk and lose their entire investment.
- The offering is made pursuant to certain exemptions under the applicable securities legislation in the jurisdictions in which the shares are being offered for sale.
- There are certain restrictions on the resale or transfer of the securities.
- Contains a section on income tax consequences of investing in a tax shelter investment.
This Canada Offering Memorandum for Sale of Limited Partnership Units as Tax Shelter
is available in MS Word format.