Prepare a Sale of Goods Contract
for the purchase and sale of trade goods between a buyer and seller with this template form for use in Canada.
Provisions of the contract include:
- Seller's right to terminate the contract if the Buyer is in arrears in payment;
- Procedure for acceptance of goods by Buyer;
- Late charges and interest to be charged on overdue payments;
- Seller's warranty re condition of the goods;
- Buyer is responsible for paying taxes and other levies;
- Seller may delay performance or cancel the contract on account of circumstances beyond its control.
This Canada Sale of Goods Contract
is in MS Word format, and is fully editable to meet your needs.