Give another party the right to use your trademark with this Trademark License Agreement
, in accordance with the Contract Law and the Trademark Law of the People's Republic of China.
- The owner of the trademark agrees not to assign the trademark or license its use to any third party, except for its subsidiaries.
- The owner will pay all fees to keep the trademark registered and valid.
- The owner will file the license agreement with the proper administrative authority.
- The licensee will not permit any third party (other than its subsidiaries) to use the trademark.
- If either party fails to perform its obligations, it will compensate the other party for economic losses suffered as a result of the failure.
This Cina Trademark License Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is written in accordance with Chinese law. This is an English language form. A Chinese language version of the document may be required.