Inventors, if you hold a patent on an invention or process that will be used to manufacture, distribute and sell other products, give the manufacturer the right to use your patent with this Exclusive Patent License Agreement
- The manufacturer (the Licensee) is granted an exclusive worldwide license to use the inventor's (Licensor's) patent for manufacturing purposes.
- The Licensee is also granted the right to use certain trade marks belonging to the Licensor, in order to carry out its obligations.
- Licensee will pay a royalty to Licensor for each product sold within the territory. Royalties will be calculated as a percentage of net price.
- Licensee will vigorously market, promote and distribute the products manufactured.
- All costs of manufacturing, selling and distributing within the territory will be borne by Licensee.
- Pricing of products must be consistent with Licensor's pricing of other similar products.
- Confidentiality provisions.
- Procedure to be followed in the event of infringement claims.
This Exclusive License to Use Patent for Manufacturing Purposes
is provided in MS Word format, and can be easily edited to fit your specific circumstances.