Franchisors, provide your potential franchisees with these answers to Frequently Asked Questions About Franchising.
The Franchising FAQ topics include the following:
- what type of experience is required to be a franchisee;
- management of the franchise;
- qualifications of franchisees;
- training and assistance provided by the franchisor;
- marketing and advertising requirements;
- franchise fees and ongoing royalties;
- terms of franchise agreements;
- transfer or sale of a franchise;
- operating procedures;
- inspections and on-site audits by a franchisor;
- site selection and construction of premises;
- products and supplies;
- sales quota requirements.
These Frequently Asked Questions About Franchising
are available as a downloadable MS Word file, which can be easily customized.