Internet Consulting Firm Business Plan
Get the loan you need to finance an internet consulting business with this easy-to-use Internet Consulting Firm Business Plan template
- This sample Plan is ideal for a firm that provides Internet consulting services for large and medium sized clients to help them establish an online presence or to improve their existing website, including designing and building sites, domain registration, server configuration, hosting services, and marketing and business strategies.
- The Plan can be used either by a start-up business or an existing company.
- The purpose of the Plan is to secure a loan from a bank or other commercial lender.
- The Business Plan includes a market analysis, a marketing strategy, and a financial model.
- The Plan also includes a Confidentiality Agreement to protect against disclosure of your proprietary information, such as financial data.
- Each section contains instructions to help you compete the document.
You need a solid business plan in order to demonstrate to lenders and investors that your business venture is likely to succeed. This Internet Consulting Firm Business Plan template
is totally customizable to fit your needs.
Download: Internet Consulting Firm Business Plan
The information and links contained on this web page are intended only to be merely informative and are NOT intended to provide legal advice to any person/entity. Never rely solely on the information contained on this web site or on any third-party web site. Information and/or links may not apply or be appropriate to your situation and/or may be out of date. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer. E.&O.E.
Canadian Law Resources: